Thank you for trusting us with your care
Please see the home page for current COVID 19 information and practice policies
The clinic’s responsibility to you:
- We will provide you with excellent and up-to-date care.
- We will listen to you and treat you with respect and compassion.
- We will inform you of the cost of your care in advance.
- We will communicate with your referring doctor to ensure continuity of care.
- We will deal with your health information confidentially.
- We always aim to run on time. If we are not running on time we will contact you.
- Arrive on time.
- Be involved in the consultation and decision making.
- Pay your fee.
- Give at least 24 hours’ notice if your appointment needs to be cancelled so another patient can be scheduled.